Grilled chicken is always a win, but when you add this mango salsa recipe over it, you will be taking the flavor of your healthy grilled chicken recipe to a whole new level of flavor.
This healthy recipe is our absolute favorite. We serve this over basmati rice or quinoa.
* 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* salt to taste
* 1 cup diced mango
* 1 cup diced avocado
* the juice of 1 lime
* 1/2 cup minced red pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the chili powder and salt to taste.
2. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
3. While the chicken is cooking, combine the mango, avocado, red bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice and salt to taste.
4. Spoon the salsa over the chicken and serve.