Oat granola with tropical fruits
COOKS: IN 35 MINUTES
- 1 3/4 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup of chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup diced or grated dried coconut
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, mango, or papaya
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (you can substitute another butcoconut is sweeter)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2.- Combine honey, banana puree, milk, oil, salt, andvanilla in a bowl. In another mix the rest of theingredients. Join both mixtures.
3.- Take a tray for the oven and cover with waxedpaper. Spread the granola well. Bake for 10 minutes, open the oven and stir the mixture so that it browns evenly. Bake for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
4.- Remove from the oven and cool. Enjoy it with milkor yogurt or alone! Store in a tightly closedcontainer.